Do you love cats and/or dogs?
Do you want to make some new furry friends and give them some love and hope?
Would you like to volunteer at the Animal Welfare League?
There are many opportunities to volunteer and help our little furry friends, such as:
- Cuddle and socialize cats
- Walk and play with dogs
- Assist in planning and carrying out fundraising events
- Help at adoption events
- Take a dog or cat to a nursing home or community group for a visit
- Fold laundry
- Assemble adoption goodie bags and information folders
- Assist in shelter cleaning
- and many more....
If you would like to start volunteering for us, please call 574-267-3008.